How to Scale your Startup from a Small Team To Over 2500 Employees with Rossel Sabourin | #71 SaaS Podcast12/24/2020
How to Accelerate Your SaaS Company’s Sales Revenue & Growth with Doug Brown | #73 SaaS Podcast01/01/2021
Jöi Sigurdsson is the founder & CEO of CrankWheel, a bootstrapped B2B SaaS company that provides a screen sharing solution tailor-made for sales teams. In the past, Jöi spent 23 years in the software industry from which he spent 10 at Google and the rest working on various startups.
Jöi loves to write about entrepreneurship, technology, management, and whatever comes to mind on his personal blog joisig.com & also writes on the CrankWheel blog mostly about sales best practices.
Jöi’s a born and raised Icelander, and after spending about 13 years of his life abroad he settled back at home, like he describes it “on his beautiful rocky island”.
During this interview we cover:
- 00:00 A word From The Sponsor
- 01:02 Intro
- 02:04 Jöi’s Background, Joining Google & The Startup Journey
- 05:35 Working & Learnings From the Startup Space
- 10:13 CrankWheel From Idea to Launch, the Problem to Solve
- 13:28 Initial Costs of Launching
- 16:13 Bootstrapping & Its Challenges
- 18:16 Less than 1% Churn & Great Customer Experience
- 24:53 What Makes CrankWheel Stand Apart & Differentiate From a Regular Sales Call or Screen Share
- 30:08 What Inside Sales Teams are Lacking in Their Sales Demos & Improving Conversions
- 33:23 How to Get 22X Sales Call Effectiveness & Conversion Improvement
- 39:09 Advice you Wish you Had Known & would Tell your 25 year old self
- 40:47 Biggest Challenges Jöi’s Currently facing in Order to Continue to Grow CrankWheel
- 42:44 Top Resources Instrumental for Jöi’s Success
- 44:38 What does success mean to Jöi Today?
- 45:37 Future for CankWheel, Jöi & Where to Get in Touch
Get In Touch With Jöi:
Tag us & follow:
More about Akeel: