Pricing your SaaS Products for Optimum LTV and Growth with Ajit Ghuman | #107 SaaS Webcast [ Pricing ]05/06/2021
Becoming a SaaS Leader in the Competitive Communications Market with Lon Baker | #109 SaaS Webcast05/13/2021
Spencer is the co-founder and COO at Beamer, an easy to use newsfeed, changelog and notification center that helps you get up to 3x more user engagement, increase customer retention and convert more leads.
Spencer started his career in finance as an IB Analyst in New York then moved to LATAM and co-founded two successful tech businesses. Spencer is an expert on building SaaS companies, Latin America finance, fundraising, valuations and M&A.
During this interview we cover:
- 00:00 Contentfy, Your On-Demand Content Team (Sponsor)
- 02:06 – Spencer’s Background, Past Positions & Ventures
- 04:03 – Current Status of Hibox and Join Cube
- 06:01 – Capital or Bootstrapped?, & Beamer in Terms of Size
- 07:13 – The Problem Beamer is Solving
- 08:29 – All in With the New Idea or Leveraging Leads from Past Ventures
- 10:50 – AppSumo as A Launching Tool to Start the Feedback Loop
- 12:21 – Why & How to Best use In-App Notifications for SaaS products
- 14:37 – In-App VS Email or Other Channels
- 17:31 – Is Beamer For Every SaaS Company?
- 18:40 – Improving NPS & User Engagement for SaaS Companies
- 21:05 – Beamer Successful Growth Strategies
- 24:12 – Marketing & Sales VS Product Lead
- 34:55 – Growth Strategies That Didn’t Worked for Beamer
- 25:42 – How the Beamer team Create & Measure OKRs?
- 27:08 – Advice Spencer Would Give His 25 Years Old Self
- 28:33 – Biggest Challenges Spencer is Facing Right Now with Beamer?
- 29:22 – Instrumental Resources for Spencer’s Success
- 30:51 – What does Success Mean to Spencer Today
- 32:02 – Get in Touch With Spencer
Get In Touch With Spencer:
Tag us & follow:
More about Akeel: