An Investors Perspective on Today SaaS Market & 6 Core Principles That Every Startup Founder Should Know with Joseph Pizzolato [SDI] | Podcast #9603/30/2021
Enabling Business Intelligence in your SaaS To Accelerate Expansion Revenues and Improve Retention with Zandra Moore #9804/06/2021
Johnathan Grzybowski, is the Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Penji, an on-demand graphic design service.
Penji’s goal is to provide an innovative solution by making essential tools and resources more accessible and affordable for entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders.
Penji has been named as “top startup to watch” according to Philadelphia Magazine and mentioned in major publications like Huffington Post, Forbes, and Inc. Prior to Penji, Johnathan founded multiple marketing related startups and also worked for Apple.
Johnathan is also the host of Blind Entrepreneurship, a podcast that has been mentioned as a top business podcast on Apple Podcasts and downloaded over 100,000 times.
During this interview we cover:
- 00:00 Contentfy, Your On-Demand Content Team (Sponsor)
- 01:02 – Intro + Announcement
- 02:27 – John’s Background, Past Positions & Ventures
- 04:45 – Idea Behind & Launching Penj
- 09:16 – On-Demand Unlimited Service & not a Per Project or Per Hour Rate
- 11:43 – How Many Designers Working at Penji Right Now
- 14:42 – Pay Per Project or Full Time Employees
- 17:16 – Designing Projects & Requests between Designers
- 20:10 – Getting to the Inc. 5000. & Penji’s Growth Stages
- 26:26 – Leveraging SEO for Lead Generation & Giving Back to the Community
- 30:15 – Marketing Channels for the Bets ROI
- 33:30 – Effectively Managing Remote Teams
- 34:56 – Marketing Efforts that not Worked
- 39:12 – Outsourcing your Life
- 44:01 – What does Success mean to John Today
- 45:02 – Advice John Would Tell his 25 Year old Self
- 46:12 – Biggest Challenges John is Facing Right Now
- 47:14 – Instrumental Resources for John
- 49:45 – Get in Touch with John
Get In Touch With John:
Tag us & follow:
More about Akeel: