Managing Legal Risks For Digital Documents And Contracts with Charles Brecque #18307/22/2022
Why Founders Should Use a SaaS Service For Data Protection & Resilience with W. Curtis Preston # 18508/05/2022
Shaurya is the founder of Samurai Marketers, a link-building agency for brands in the SaaS industry. He loves to help B2B brands implement their organic marketing and link-building strategies. Among Samurai Marketers’ clients, you will find some famous SaaS brands like Zoom, Udemy and Waybook.
When he is not working, you can find him reading some business or personal development books.
In this episode we cover:
- 00:00 – Flying Cat Marketing – Content-Led B2B SEO Agency
- 01:08 – Intro
- 03:02 – The Importance Of Link-Building In 2022
- 05:29 – Should We Pay For Back-Links?
- 07:04 – High Quality Back-Links
- 10:06 – Link-Building Value Vs Other SEO Marketing Strategies
- 11:55 – Campaigns With Great Results
- 18:29 – Tests & Metrics To Understand Results From A Link
- 20:29 – Dofollow.io – Premium Link Building
- 21:44 – Ranking & Driving Links To The Right Pages
- 25:41 – Tips To Start Link-Building With Little Or No Budget
- 27:40 – The Story Behind The Name Samurai Marketers
- 29:34 – Shaurya’s Favorite Activity To Get Into a Flow State
- 30:09 – Shaurya’s Piece of Advice for His 25 Years Old Self
- 31:18 – Shaurya’s Biggest Challenges at Samurai Marketers
- 32:11 – Instrumental Resources for Shaurya’s Success
- 34:30 – Get In Touch With Shaurya
Get In Touch With Shaurya:
10% discount on Samurai Marketers services, just mention that you came from the SaaS District Podcast.
Tag Us & Follow:
More About Akeel: